Lee Richmond Parents,
Our entire staff is committed to providing a high-quality learning experience for your child(ren). It is also very important for your child(ren) to fully participate in the learning process. In order for high quality instruction and learning to occur, Lee Richmond students, staff, and parents must commit to the following PRIDE Expectations: Positive, Respectful, Integrity, Disciplined, and Exemplary.
Teachers spend time reviewing the PRIDE expectations on a daily and weekly basis. When students are demonstrating the PRIDE expectations, the teachers may:
- Reward PRIDE coins/points
- Redeem PRIDE coins/points in the Panther Den
- Recognize Panthers of the Month
If students choose to not follow the PRIDE expectations, the following may occur:
- Phone calls home from teacher or office staff
- Home visits made by office staff
- Home visits made by Officer Gallegos (Hanford Police Dept School Resource Officer) – it is the law for children to be in school
- Notices/Citations of Unacceptable Behavior (behavior incidents)
Please review the PRIDE expectations with your child(ren) and reinforce/recognize their positive behaviors (when they demonstrate PRIDE). Refer to PRIDE across the day and evening while at home. If you need help with setting up a positive reinforcement system in your house, our support staff would be happy to assist you. Please call the office at 559-585-3760 to schedule an appointment with Lee Richmond support staff or contact your teacher directly.
Remember, we are in this together. Show that Panther PRIDE!
Mrs. Calvillo, Proud Panther Principal
Home of the Lee Richmond College-bound Panthers!